Sunday, November 7, 2010

New Challenge {30for30}

hello

A fashion blog that I have been reading is doing her 2 challenge called 30for30. Its taking 30 clothing items and remixing them for 30 days! So I have decided to do this challenge. And here is my picks.


1.Target 2. Target 3.New York & Company 4.Target  5. New York & Company
6. Target 7. Oldnavy 8. Target 9. Walmart 10. Francescas
1.New York & Company 3.Target 4. Oldnavy 4. Oldnavy 5. TJmax 
6. H&M {via thriftstore} 7. Oldnavy 8. Target 9. Love Culture 10. Oldnavy
 1.Target 3.Target 4. Target 4. Oldnavy 5. Target
6. Old navy 7. Payless 8. Target 9. Payless 
I am kinda nervous weather I can do this or not. I sadly don't get to dress all the cute day to day as I am a nanny and playing with twin 8month old girls. That keeps me moving all day and lots of playing on the floor and messing eating times.  But I am excited to see what I can do and have fun with my outfits.


And as you may have noticed that is only 29. After loading the pictures I realized I forgot one item. So I will update when I add the other item in the mix. 
Stay tuned for all the fun outfits!

Fall30for30logo

4 comments:

liz said...

Good luck! I like those pink and purple items, should add some fun color :)

archives vintage said...

hello fellow 30 for 30 remixer! good luck, i look forward to following your mixes! :)

KT said...

Don't worry the challenge is easier than it seems. Some people create a schedule of outfits because it helps keep things in order. I just go with what I feel like and have going that day. Either works. Happy remixing - Katy

Siena in Style said...

I really cant wait for your outfits so I will follow! I am from Prague:) I will also join the 30 x 30 challenge. You can see my blog;)http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/