Thursday, April 22, 2010

Me getting healthy--

This year started out with me picking a word that I wanted this year to be about. And the word I picked out was Change. There's lots of things in my life that I can see changes happening, but the major one I am going along with is me getting healthy, and living a healthier life. I did really good the first 2 months. And I lost about 8 lbs. And march happened and I wasn't loosing weight, because I know I wasn't eating well.

So I found the South Beach Diet book at the thrift store for pretty cheap, and for the last few weeks before that I heard that diet mentioned a bit. So I thought I would get it and read it and see. As I started reading it was something I thought hey I can do this. So I started on Monday, and the first 2 weeks on the diet is pretty strict with not much you can eat. And then after 2 weeks you start adding in more stuff. So I am on day 4. And its really been good. I cant say its been super easy, there's been some hard moments. But for the most part I have done REALLY well, and I can really see myself feeling better. They say you can loose anywhere from 8-13 lbs mostly they say its alot of water weight, but its still encouraging to see the number go down. And I already lost 6 lbs and I am super happy.


I am really going to stick with this. I feel like for once in my life I have control over myself and how I feel and the way I look.


So I am going to be bold and keep track on here the weight I am loosing. So to start out--


So the first of the year I started out at --182 (yuck!)


As of this pasted Sunday 4/18 I was down-- 174 (better)


As of today I am--168

My goal is --130


So if I loose 10lbs in the first 2 weeks of the diet and then 2lbs a week therefore after I could be at my goal the last week of Aug. Which is beyond exciting.


And I am being bold writing this because I REALLY REALLY want to do this.


And I am excited because Kalla is going to start the diet too so we can buddy up and give each other tips and what not. Its going to be a good healthy active summer!

2 comments:

sarah said...

You can do it!!!!!

Jill said...

NEED AN UPDATE! HOW'S IT GOING?