Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Getting Back on Track---

So here I am again, trying to get myself back on track with my weight loss.

I am 2 lbs away from the 20lbs lost, and really I should be proud that I have taken that much off and kept it off all year. I have been up and down a bit the past month.
But I am ready to kick back into goal mode.
My birthday is in 12 WEEKS and my goal right now is to loose 10lbs by then. But to also fit in these jeans that I love but don't fit me quite yet by my birthday or to even be too big. I bought them at a garage sale for $2 knowing they would be great goal jeans.

So I have to say this makes me a bit embarrassed, not because I feel horriable about myself, but because I am not even sure how I got to this point and have been like this for so long.

But I do feel a lot better about myself then I did in the beginning of the year so I know its all a process and I am on the right track.
So I think I am going to do weekly weigh ins till my birthday, and photos of me in these jeans.
So here's where I am starting at!


Hopefully come Oct 15th I look WAY better in these jeans!
I can do it!

No comments: