Sunday, August 22, 2010

Something new---

I am again starting something new.I like changing things up and keeping things different, as I get bored pretty easily.So about a month ago I was reading Health magazine and they had this article about this new diet book coming out the first of Aug. Called the Carb Lovers Diet. I love carbs so I was intrigued to know more about it. I did a bit of research on it and I had a gift card to a book store so I thought it looked pretty good so I ended up buying it.
After I bought it I also did some research online about it. And I found this great blog of a girl that was one of the testers for the book. And she was in the middle of the diet and was loosing a good amount of weight on it and was really like it. So I felt even better about it. One of the recipes in the book is a banana smoothie for breakfast. And this past week I have cut out a lot of junk in my diet and started drinking one of the smoothies in the morning.And this week alone I dropped 2lbs. Which is very exciting.

So the first 7days of the diet is a lot more strict. Which is okay. After doing the VERY strict phase 1 south beach diet for 2 weeks I feel like I can do ANYTHING for 7days.And even with the "strict" part you can still eat a lot of yummy things. So I am not worried.They say you can can loose anywhere from 3-6lbs in the first week. So I am hoping to loose 5lbs and get in the 150s. I am currently 164.

Here I am again a few weeks later in the same size 10 jeans. Its amazing even what 2lbs can do. Because even thought these jeans still don't fit nor look good on me, I can now at least button them up :)
I still feel embarrassed to show what I look like in these. But I KNOW I don't want to look like this anymore and me opening up about how I really feel and how I look, I know is going to help me loose these next 34lbs. I know I am loved by my friends and family. But I don't want to be the fat girl or chubby girl anymore. I am NOT doing this for everyone else. I am doing this for ME. Because I know I deserve to feel good about myself for once in my life.


My stomach is probably my worse area. And the thing I HATE the most about my body. So I am hoping as these next 34lbs leave this area will get A LOT smaller :)

I am gonna try to blog everyday this next week through the 7days of the first part of the diet to keep me on track even more.

Stay turned tomorrow to hear about my goals....

No comments: