Sunday, August 22, 2010

Weight loss goals--



So these are my "rewards" for when I reach my different goal weights. I am pretty sure I will get to mark off 20lbs by the end of the week as I am at 164 right now. Which means I am almost half way to my GOAL weight of 132! Honestly I cant tell you when I was ever at 132. I have struggled with my weight all my life pretty much. Which is frustrating to me because I know at some point in the picture it wasn't something that I should have been worrying about because my parents should have been looking out for me. But they weren't. But I know that it has taught me how important it is, when I become a parent, to involve my own kids in lots of healthy active sports and teach them about healthy food. I have never really played sports, I say now because I am not interested. But as a young kid we didn't have the money for "extras" and my mom wasn't one to push us much to be active and play hard. So therefore I never played sports. Well I did for like one year in 1st grade. I am trying to be more active and work out. But its hard when its NEVER been a normal part of my life. I am hoping with my new job, nannying twin 6 month old, we will take a lot of walks and I can get more active during the day. I know working out will make the weight come off fast, and keep my mind on the goal. So I will get to worked into my daily life. But this week I am consternating on keeping track of the food I am eating. So here's to getting to my GOAL!

2 comments:

B Partridge said...

Looking good! I am so proud of you!

Jill said...

keep up the good work... great final goal by the way... if i could afford it, i would buy all things anthropolgie!
-jill