Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Carblovers Diet {day 3}

So things are mostly going good. The diet is well planned out. The foods are actually good, for what I have made. To be honest though I can't say I am doing perfect. But I know I am doing better about snacking. But not perfect. But I am trying to be okay with that. And to know I am never going to to 100% perfect at it. And if I had a brownie its okay.
Because I am doing better with each step I make.

I do have to say the 7day kick start for me isn't enough to eat. And I have tried to just have one snack a day. But seriously I am REALLY hungry. So I have been having another snack. But healthy. The book recommends just one and to try and hold it off till after lunch. But with my new work schedule and how the girls are up. I drink my morning shake around 8am and then don't have my lunch until 1:30 or 2. And around 11 I am really hungry so I have been having a yogurt or fruit. Which helps ALOT. And then I also have a snack between lunch and dinner.

I think I will be fine the next day and half. But come fri night and the weekend that's where I will have to really pull it together and think about the choices I am making.

I am feeling good about this though!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just read your blog. I'm going to pick up the book this week.
You can do this!

Maura from FB

Sara said...

Well keep me updated on how things are going for you :)